Wednesday, September 6, 2017

Fun with the Grandkids

This past Saturday was so much fun. The day started off with breakfast at the Arthur Fire Department. They do pancakes and sausage fundraisers and we usually go. This time Shannon and Shae went with us. Keith met us there as well.
We were ready to leave by 7:50 and I didn't need to be at Duane & Sheryl's till 9:00 so Shae told me that I can go sit on their front porch swing till it's time to go. I love their porch swing . It is so peaceful to sit there and just enjoy the quiet.
Later, I went to watch the kids I played lego's with Camden and had so much fun playing  with Kennedy. It was the first time I ever had her by myself.
As soon as I was done there, I went to Keith and Jocie's to pick up the boys to bring them to our house. The first thing they wanted to do was ride the Ranger in the woods. We talked Elmer into going with us. We drove through as many trails as we could find. We stopped many times to pick up treasures and looked at all the baby calves
. At one place we found a lot of clam trails. One of them was still hooked together and looked like a butterfly. We can't across a stream and I was telling the boys that I always see frogs there and I was so disappointed that I didn't see any. Gordy said but Grandma there is one
After we came home we grilled burgers, started a fire in the fire pit and then had dinner out on the deck. We finished dinner off with s'mores. and then lots of fun in the yard

No comments:

Post a Comment