Saturday, January 21, 2017

A New Experience

Paisley and I are going to have a new experience today. Sheryl works at an assisted living facility and we were talking about it this past evening. I asked her if they allow dogs there. When she said that they did, it was decided that I would bring Paisley to visit on a day that she was working. I'm a little nervous but still anticipating a good time.
Along the way I have a few errands to take care of; the bank, library, the market, etc etc. I have laundry that needs to be done, a floor that needs mopped and a few tasks like that. This evenings plans are to do a luminary walk with Beth. I am very excited about that!
My little Japanese Maple was covered with Sparrows this morning. I thought it looked cute so I took a picture to share

No comments:

Post a Comment