Friday, September 27, 2013

Road Trip

I am so excited! My husband and I will be celebrating our 36th anniversary this Sunday! We have decided that we will take a road trip to celebrate. We don't have a particular destination in mind and no particular time schedule. I'm not sure if we're taking our convertible or not but we just want to take the scenic route and stop whenever we feel like it, see what we want and then move on. I can hardly wait to get started and I'll be posting lots of pictures I'm sure!
Another exciting note is that I got the tulip and crocus bulbs that I had sent for. I can hardly wait to plant them! Ive already planted some new iris. According to the package they will be a sapphire blue. Ive never seen that color iris before so I will be waiting with great anticipation next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment